Below we would like to give you an overview of the processing of your personal data by us and the rights you are entitled to under applicable data protection law.
The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
Our website can usually be used without providing any personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail addresses) is collected on our website, this is always done on a voluntary basis as far as possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
This data cannot be assigned to specific persons. This data is not merged with other data sources. We reserve the right to subsequently check this data if we become aware of specific indications of illegal use.
Contact option via our website
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
1. Name and address of the data protection officer
This data protection notice applies to data processing by the person responsible:
Global Wines GmbH & Co. KG
Horbeller Strasse 11
Global Wines Service Ltd
Horbeller Strasse 11
represented by: Prof. Dr. Marc Steiner
The operational data protection officer of Global Wines GmbH & Co. KG can be reached at the above address, to the attention of data protection, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of their use when using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on our website. It is necessary to provide your name and a valid e-mail address so that we can answer them and know who sent the request. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 Letter a) GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. This does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing up to the time of revocation.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will only be stored to answer your inquiry and any follow-up questions. After the request you have made has been dealt with, the data will be deleted.
3. Recipients of data
A transfer of data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 Letter a) GDPR in individual cases,
• the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 Letter f) DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-transfer of your data (e.g . improper use of our services),
• there is a legal obligation for the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 Letter c) DSGVO.
We use the following service provider for the processing referred to in Section 2 Letter a) of this data protection notice:
• Google Analytics (Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA)
Other categories of recipients:
• Technical service providers
• Hosting service provider
Cookies do not damage your end device and do not contain viruses, Trojans or other malware. Information is stored in the cookie that arises in connection with the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately informed of your identity.
Session cookies are used for user-friendliness, for example to recognize that you have already visited individual pages on our website. These are automatically deleted after leaving our site.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned to protect our legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 Letter f) GDPR. The legitimate interests are in particular the following:
• Ensuring a smooth connection establishment of the website,
• Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• evaluation of system security and stability,
• improving our online service,
• other administrative purposes.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
5. Analysis Measures
The analysis measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 Letter f) GDPR. With the analysis measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet your needs and is continuously optimized for you. On the other hand, we use the analysis measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
We explain the purpose of the data processing and the data categories collected below.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”), for the purpose of designing our website to meet needs and continuously optimizing it. In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see Section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, e.g.
• browser type/version,
• operating system used,
• referrer URL (the previously visited page),
• host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
• time of server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, by activating IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area (IP masking).
The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and the needs-based design of these websites. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Your IP address will never be merged with other Google data. Due to the aforementioned anonymization of the IP address, it is also not possible to assign it to you personally.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; we would like to point out to you however that in this case not all functions of this website can be used in full.
You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
Data protection declaration for the use of Google Analytics
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
Deactivate Google Analytics
6. Social Links
On our website you will find links to the social networks Instagram and LinkedIn. You can recognize the links by the respective company logo of the social network. If you follow these links, a new browser window will open in which you will be forwarded to the respective social network. A connection to the servers of the social network is established in the course of which data is transmitted to the social network. This is for example
• the address of the website on which the activated link is located
• Date and time the website was accessed or the link was activated
• Information about the browser used and the operating system used
• IP address
If you are already logged in to the corresponding social network at the time the link is clicked, the provider of the network may be able to determine your user name and possibly even your real name from the data transmitted and to store this information in your personal user account and the Assign visit to our site. You can exclude this possibility of assignment to your personal user account if you log out of your user account beforehand.
Please note that we have no influence on the scope, type and purpose of data processing by the provider of the respective social network. The social network servers are located in the United States and other countries outside the European Union. Please note that personal data is often not protected to the same extent in these countries as it is in the member states of the European Union.
7. Data protection on our social media pages
We offer you on various social media sites, e.g. B. Instagram and LinkedIn, the opportunity to contact us. As part of this communication, personal data may be transmitted to us by the respective provider services. The transmitted data are:
– or surname and first name
– Link to user profile
Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The personal data required for the use of the messenger functions are stored exclusively to answer your request and any follow-up questions. The data collected from these inquiries on our social media pages is checked annually. The data will be deleted when the request you have made has been dealt with, or insofar as no follow-up correspondence is necessary.
8. Data protection for applications and in the application process
The person responsible for processing collects and processes the personal data of applicants for the purpose of handling the application process. The processing can also take place electronically. This is particularly the case if an applicant sends the corresponding application documents electronically, for example by email or via the web form on our website, to the person responsible for processing. If the person responsible for processing concludes an employment contract with an applicant, the transmitted data will be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions. If the person responsible for processing does not conclude an employment contract with the applicant, the application documents will be automatically deleted two months after notification of the rejection decision, provided that deletion does not conflict with any other legitimate interests of the person responsible for processing. Another legitimate interest in this sense is, for example, a burden of proof in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
9. Your Privacy Rights
You have the right:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
• According to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
• According to Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you use them to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible (right to data portability);
• pursuant to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR to revoke your consent given to us at any time (right of revocation). As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future. However, this does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing up to the time of revocation. If you would like to make use of your right of withdrawal, an email to the email address email@example.com is sufficient
• pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority (right of appeal). As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
10. Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 Letter f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of objection, an email to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient
11. Data security
We use the TLS encryption method (Transport Layer Security) when visiting the website. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the change in the address line of the browser from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is currently valid. From time to time it is necessary to adapt the content of this data protection notice. We therefore reserve the right to change these at any time. Please make sure that you read and check the data protection information again from time to time.